playlabs™ is committed to providing a safe, comfortable and enjoyable entertainment experience for our guests. To achieve this goal, we ask that our guests conduct themselves respectfully and in accordance with the terms of this Code of Conduct.
For the enjoyment and safety of all, the following behaviors are prohibited:
• Failing to allow inspection of bags, backpacks, or other closed container;
• Failing to follow the instructions of, or verbally or physically harassing, playlabs employees;
• Carrying, displaying or using any real or simulated weapons of any kind (including toy guns or other weapons);
• Loitering or behaving in a way that is: (i) unruly, disruptive, disrespectful or harmful; (ii) in violation of any laws or regulations;
• Bringing food or drink into the Arena, with the exception of clear liquid in closed containers;
• Using abusive language or obscene gestures;
• Smoking anywhere within playlabs™ premises or outside playlabs premises, as may be prohibited by applicable municipal by-laws. This includes the use of electronic cigarettes and vaporizers;
• Impairment related to drug or alcohol consumption;
• Damaging playlabs™ property or premises (including surrounding property or premises such as the parking areas); and
• Failing to check in at the front desk upon arrival.
• Misrepresenting or otherwise failing to represent your skill. If you sandbag on your skill, we may remove you from the program and provide a credit to be used for a qualifying program.
Please note that playlabs reserves the right, in its sole discretion and authority, to rebalance teams. Failure to recognize playlabs™’ right to do so is grounds for removal or a ban.
Failure to abide by the Code of Conduct, or the Terms and Conditions generally, will result in a warning, removal, or ban depending on the offense.